About SMOK TF-RDTA S2 Deck
SMOK is a vaping company, which was established in 2010 and is based in Shenzen that has taken the vaping world by storm. This company is known for their innovation, resulting in the first atomizer having dual coils. The company is highly regarded as being the most advanced in the industry, and is known for their R&D team, which is meticulous in coming up with new advances.
A two post dripping tank with re-buildable features from SMOK is some of the features of its TF-RDTA model. The device has a tank capacity of 5ml which also includes a building deck of the velocity style and the control system to facilitate juice flow in the device. The refilling design of the device is a swivel design which requires refilling from the top. The RDTA is a device which is known for being able to bring a huge amount of vapor to you.
SMOK TF-RDTA S2 Deck, is the deck for SMOK TF-RDTA tank. Get it as a spare part!
Style: Dual-Post Velocity
Wire: 0.2ohm Dual Clapton wires (Pre-installed)
S2 DeckÂ comes with
- 1 x TF-RDTA S2 Deck
- 1 x allen key
- 4 x Replacement screws
- 2 x Sealing Rings
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
HOW TO BUILD THE RDTA(S2)
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off.
Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure itâ€™s just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
8. Cutting the ends and make sure itâ€™s not too short and not too long.
9. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
- It's for SMOK TF-RDTA Tank.