About Innokin Endura T18E Starter Kit 1000mAh
Innokin is one of the main factories in the industry and certainly one of the top e-cig companies in China. They are always coming up with great designs and features, like the SVD MOD, VTR and VV MOD, not to mention the Cool Fire 1 and 2, as well as the iTaste model. All of these add up to bring in front rewarding results and benefits you will enjoy. There's also the iClear series cartomizer. You get all you need for the best vaping experience.
Endura's starter kit includes the T22E, the T18E, T20, T22 and T18 models. You have a 2.5 ml prism tank, as well as a 1000 mAh battery. You will like the product because it's adaptable. The T18E and T22E are suitable only for European users. You will get a great flavor with every product here, and the quality will be astounding every time.
Innokin Endura T18E Starter Kit - 1000mAh
Endura T18 Battery
Size: 18mm (D) x 84mm (H)
Standby current: 10 uA max
Maximum output Wattage: 14W
Maximum output Current: 3.5A
Maximum output Voltage: 5.5V
Clearomizer Resistance: 1.2 - 2.5ohm
Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
Prism T18E Tank
Size: 18mm (D) x 64mm (H)
Innokin Endura T18E Starter Kit 1000mAh contains
- 1 x Endura T18 battery
- 1 x 2ml Prism T18E Tank (with coil)
- 1 x Extra coil
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Order TipsIt doesn't come with liquids, you shall buy separately.
You can also buy the Innokin Prism T18E Tank and Innokin Endura T18E Replacement Coil in VapeNico.
Please note that T18E Tank CANNOT be compatible with 5pcs Innokin Prism Replacement Coil for T18 / T22.
Optimized power output (14W)
Overheat & safety protections
Top-filling 2ml Tank
15-second auto cutoff mechanism
Charging short circuit protection
Over discharge protection
Atomizer short circuit protection
Short circuit protection
Over charge protection
How to refill the Tank
1. Carefully unscrew the top cap from the Tank.
2. Add e-Liquid against the inside wall of the Tank.
Important: After refilling, please wait 5 minutes before vaping.
Replace a coil
1. Hold the Tank with the threading up.
2. Unscrew the bottom Metal cap of the Tank
3. Hold the coil and gently pull to remove.
4. Carefully and safely dispose of the used coil. Keep away from children and pets.
5. Properly align the flat sides of the new coil.
6. Push to fully insert the new coil firmly into Tank.
7. Ensure that the coil is completely inserted.
8. Carefully and firmly tighten the metal cap.
Caution: Make sure there is no e-liquid in the tank before you pull out the coil
3 months of Endura T18 battery. Please check Guarantee Policy.